Stay connected and download the MRF Operations Forum App through Google Play or the Apple App Store
With the MRF Operations Forum, you can build your schedule and review sessions and connect with other attendees. It’s a must-have to make your time at MRF Operations Forum smoother and more productive. The application is designed to work with your iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and other Mobile Web devices.
Event App Sponsored by:
Follow these easy steps to download the MRF Operations Forum app to your device:
- Head to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the application or plug www.eventmobi.com/PPRC-MRF into your device’s browser.
- Once you have downloaded the MRF Operations Forum App, you will be prompted to enter your email address to log into the app. Please be sure to use the same email address that you used for your Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference registration.
- From there you will either be prompted to enter your password or to set one up. After you have created your password you will be able to log into the app and set up your profile.
- Periodically click on the refresh button in the upper-left of the navigation bar to upload any changes that are made to the application!
If you have any difficulties in installing or using the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile App Features
- Network: Search the directory for other MRF Operations Forum attendees and send direct messages to your colleagues.
- Schedule: Plan your day by selecting sessions, workshops, and keep up with everything that’s being offered.
- Make It Yours: Maximize your time at MRF Operations Forum with the profile personalization tools.
- Engage: Read all about the speakers, sessions, workshops, and share what you’ll be participating in on the social media feed.
- Map Your Show: View a detailed PPRC floorplan and list of all of the exhibiting companies that are present on our show floor.
- Notifications: Get live updates from the Recycling Today Events Team
- Activity Feed: Post your favorite moments from MRF Operations Forum for all of the event attendees to see.